Cost: £160 + £1.50 entry per pupil into the gardens
SC.OUT.ED, working in partnership with Durham University, deliver outdoor sessions in the magical woodland at Durham Botanic Garden – a fantastic setting for an exciting and stimulating outdoor day.
Sessions can be based around::
- Outdoor art & story telling
- Fantasy characters
- Bush craft and survival skills
- Investigating a woodland habitat
- Investigating plants and trees – new for 2017 and specifically designed for Year 1
- Days can also be tailored to meet your individual needs.
- Are a stimulus for further learning back at school
- Improve speaking & listening skills
- Improve children’s ability to work cooperatively
“Experiences in the out-of-doors tend to be rich in opportunities for nurturing growth in all the developmental domains”
Durham Botanic Gardens Sessions
No posts found.
You may be filtering out too many posts or there could be a cache conflict.