Cost: £160 + £1.50 entry per pupil into the gardens
SC.OUT.ED, working in partnership with Durham University, deliver outdoor sessions in the magical woodland at Durham Botanic Garden – a fantastic setting for an exciting and stimulating outdoor day.
Sessions can be based around::
- Outdoor art & story telling
- Fantasy characters
- Bush craft and survival skills
- Investigating a woodland habitat
- Investigating plants and trees – new for 2017 and specifically designed for Year 1
- Days can also be tailored to meet your individual needs.
- Are a stimulus for further learning back at school
- Improve speaking & listening skills
- Improve children’s ability to work cooperatively
“Experiences in the out-of-doors tend to be rich in opportunities for nurturing growth in all the developmental domains”
Durham Botanic Gardens Sessions
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No posts found.